This solution applies for customers that may contact Technical Support to inquiry how much bandwidth the Barracuda Backup Server may be using, or to request assistance setting up a limit on the bandwidth usage. The following demonstrates how to set a rate limit:
1. Navigate to the Backup > Rate Limit page of your backup server web interface.
2. Click on the 'Create one' link.
3. The best practice recommendation is to leave the Default Rate Limit set to full speed and use the Alternate Rate Limit setting to set bandwidth usage for a specific time frame and days of the week.
4. Click 'Enable' in the check box for the Alternate Rate limit.
5. Once the settings are set as desired, click on the save button in the upper right corner of the page.
Link to This Page: