- Do I need to log in to view articles?
- How do I activate my Partner Portal Account?
- How do I log into Barracuda Campus?
- How do I sign up for a Barracuda Campus account?
- Who can sign up for Barracuda Campus?
- Your First Login
- Your First Login (Intronis Customers)
- Are there prerequisites for the courses?
- Can I register a colleague or team member for a course?
- Do I need a purchase order number to register for a seminar?
- Do you offer online or self-study courses?
- How do I cancel my class registration?
- How do I register for a course?
- How do I subscribe to my Webcal feed?
- My browser has problems loading fonts and icons.
- Where do I find training materials for my course?
- How do I create a PDF of an article or entire product?
- How do I navigate documentation articles?
- How do I navigate within the product documentation?
- How do I send feedback?
- What do the arrows and numbers represent in an article?
- What is the Effort level?
- What tools are available in the More menu?
- Where can I find a list of recently updated articles?
- Can I repeat a failed exam?
- Can you reset my attempt count?
- How can I renew an expiring exam?
- I did not receive an invitation to take my exam.
- Is there a time limit for taking an exam?
- Is there anything I should know before taking an exam?
- Where do I find exams for my courses?
- Will my exam be saved if I close the exam window and reopen it later?
- Will my test results be recorded if I close the exam window?