This article refers to all Barracuda Networks appliances, except where noted.
This section applies to the following products:
- Barracuda Control Server
- Barracuda Firewall
- Barracuda Link Balancer
- Barracuda Load Balancer
- Barracuda Load Balancer ADC
- Barracuda Message Archiver
- Barracuda NextGen Firewall F
- Barracuda Email Security Gateway
- Barracuda Web Application Firewall
Barracuda Web Security Gateway
Before you replace your appliance, use the tools provided on the ADVANCED > Troubleshooting page in the web interface to try to resolve the problem:
- Support Connection – Use this section to initiate a Connection to the Barracuda Networks Support Center.
- Network Connectivity Tests – This section provides a suite of tools to diagnose potential network problems.
Instant Replacement Service
If you purchased the Instant Replacement service and a device failure cannot be resolved, contact Barracuda Networks Technical Support to arrange for a new unit to be shipped to you within 24 hours.
After receiving the new system, ship the old device back to Barracuda Networks at the address below with the Return Material Authorization (RMA) number clearly marked on the package; Barracuda Networks Technical Support can provide details on the best way to return the unit:
Barracuda Networks, Inc.
5225 Hellyer Avenue
San Jose, CA 95138
attn: RMA # <your RMA number>