The Barracuda Campus newsletter is updated monthly with a listing of new and updated articles by product. The Highlights section announces new product documentation and other major additions or updates to the Barracuda Campus. Check back each month for the latest and greatest!
Please direct feedback and questions to:
Choose Your Product
- Barracuda PhishLine API is now available.
- Investigating Inbox Rules is available in Barracuda Sentinel.
- What's New in Barracuda Backup – Updated for version 6.5.00.
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall
Barracuda Content Shield
- Accounts Page Summary
- Dashboard for BCS With Advanced Subscription
- How to Configure Advanced Filtering Policies
- Endpoints List
- LDAP Active Directory and Barracuda Content Shield
- How to Synchronize your LDAP Users
- How to Download and Install the Windows Agent
- Barracuda Content Shield Overview
- Dashboard for BCS Subscription – Updated for Advanced Filtering.
- How to Set Threat Policies
- Reports – Updated with additional reports.
- Web Filtering Logs
- Audit Log
Barracuda Forensics & Incident Response
- Overview – Updated minimum requirements.
- Address Book Utility
- LDAP/AD Configuration Manager
- How to Create an Address Book – Includes how to import from an LDAP or AD data source.
- Overview – Updated to include Account Takeover.
Barracuda Vulnerability Manager
- Allowing Barracuda Vulnerability Manager IP Addresses – Added to the list of IP addresses.
Barracuda Vulnerability Remediation Service
- Allowing Barracuda Vulnerability Remediation Service IP Addresses – Added to the list of IP addresses.
Barracuda Web Security Gateway
- How to Enable LDAP Domain User Authentication
- How to Configure SSL Inspection Version 12 and Above – Added features in Advanced Settings section that were previously on the Expert Variables page.
- Reporting – Added features that were previously on the Expert Variables page.
- Captive Portal Terms and Conditions Page – Added note that when SSL Inspection is on, the SSL certificate needs to be imported into the browser to avoid cert. errors with HTTPS.
- Troubleshooting – Added note that after starting a hardware (memory) test, the test continues to run until the admin manually ends the test.
- Suspicious and Sensitive Keyword Tracking – Revised to include discussion of sensitive data pattern monitoring, referring to HIPAA information, credit cards, etc.
- How to Configure Web Application Monitoring Version 10 and Above – Revised to include discussion of sensitive data pattern monitoring, referring to HIPAA information, credit cards, etc.