The Barracuda Campus newsletter is published monthly with a listing of new and updated articles by product. The Highlights section announces new product documentation and other major additions or updates to the Barracuda Campus. Check back each month to see What's New!
Please direct feedback and questions to email@example.com.
Choose Your Product
- Automated Workflows – New feature in Barracuda Forensics & Incident Response enables you to automate tasks.
- Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup – Multiple releases in September 2021.
- Barracuda Email Security Service – Released September 24, 2021.
- Barracuda Firewall Insights – Release 1.2.0. Supports MSAD/LDAP authentication and role-based access.
- Barracuda PhishLine 4-Week Security Awareness Training Curriculum – Curriculum for Cyber Security Awareness Month – in October, or any other time.
- Barracuda PhishLine Benchmark Campaign available for October. Barracuda PhishLine administrators are encouraged to participate with their organization.
- Barracuda Web Application Firewall Technical Training – Updated to reflect firmware 11.
- Backup Export Tool – Updated to state that the Barracuda Export Tool data copies cannot be used with Offsite Vaulting.
Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup
- Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup Release Notes – Updated for September 2021 release.
- Settings Page
- Updated to include new default backup behavior feature for backing up Exchange and OneDrive users/mailboxes.
- A new Restores folder is created when restoring data to Other Location for Exchange Online, SharePoint, and OneDrive.
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall
- Hardware Models – New CloudGen Firewall available: F193R
- Modems – Added Barracuda 4G USB Modem M42 (4G/LTE, North America Verizon) with Quick Start Guide.
Barracuda CloudGen Access
- Install in AWS – Added note on subscribing and deploying the CloudGen Access Proxy using the AWS Marketplace.
- CloudGen Access Directory Connector Release Notes
Barracuda Email Security Gateway
- Allocating Cores, RAM, and Hard Disk Space for Your Barracuda Email Security Gateway Vx – Emphasized importance of shutting down Vx before adding cores, etc.
- Barracuda Email Security Gateway Quick Start Guide on Microsoft Azure – Updated how admin password is initially set for this deployment.
- Barracuda Email Security Service Release Notes – For the September 24, 2021 release.
- Obtaining an Access Token – Added scope values for Barracuda Forensics & Incident Response APIs.
Barracuda Firewall Insights
- Roles – Created article for role-based access using LDAP.
- Energize Updates – Added description for Advanced > Energize Updates page.
- Basic – Updated content and images to section and subpages.
- Advanced – Added images to subpages, created new article for Energize Updates.
- Administration – Added description for LDAP settings.
Barracuda Forensics & Incident Response
- Public API Overview – Added requirements for scope value when obtaining an access token.
- Release Notes – Updated with latest enhancement information.
Barracuda Message Archiver
- Firmware Upgrade Policy – Updated to latest firmware levels.
- 4-Week Security Awareness Training Curriculum – Curriculum for Cyber Security Awareness Month – in October, or any other time.
- Benchmark Campaign - Call for Participants – For October 2021. Barracuda PhishLine administrators are encouraged to participate with their organization.
- Customization Options - Microsoft Exchange Button – Updated link to Microsoft documentation. Updated AuthAuthentication to OAuthAuthentication.
- Language Support – Updated with latest list of available training modules.
- Release Notes – Updated with latest enhancements.
- Training Videos – Updated with latest list of available training modules.
Barracuda Total Email Protection
- License Definitions – Updated Barracuda license definitions.
Barracuda Web Application Firewall
- All Barracuda Campus online training videos and instructor courses have been updated to cover firmware 11 and all new features introduced with the this release.
What's New in the Barracuda Web Application Firewall - Added 11.0.1 feature and enhancement details.
Evaluation Policy and Flow - Updated the Request Policy Order as per 11.0.1.
Configuring OpenID Connect on the Barracuda Web Application Firewall - Added steps to configure OpenID Connect on the Barracuda Web Application Firewall.
Client Profile - Added Exempted IP Addresses details.
How to Set Up Azure Active Directory Integration for the Barracuda Web Application Firewall Management Access - Added SAML for RBA information.
How to Set Up ADFS IdP Integration for the Barracuda Web Application Firewall Management Access - Added SAML for RBA information.
Barracuda Web Security Gateway
- Using Custom Categories – Noted that maximum number of domains to add is 3,000.