The Barracuda Campus newsletter is published monthly with a listing of new and updated articles by product. The Highlights section announces new product documentation and other major additions or updates to the Barracuda Campus. Check back each month to see What's New!
Please direct feedback and questions to email@example.com.
Choose Your Product
- Barracuda Cloud Security Guardian – Release 2.0 now available
- Barracuda Content Shield – Release 1.9.0 for Windows and Mac OS now available
- Barracuda Content Shield Training – New training course now available
- Deploy a Barracuda Backup Virtual Appliance – New supported versions for VMWare vSphere ESXi 6.7 and Microsoft Windows Server Hyper-V 2019.
Barracuda Cloud Security Guardian
The entire Campus section has been updated for the release of version 2.0.
- Assigning a Security Policy to a Cloud Connection
- Creating a Security Policy
- Getting Started with AWS
- Getting Started with Azure
- License Management
- Policy Management
- Release Notes
- Understanding Security and Compliance Policies
Barracuda Content Shield
- Full URL Logging
- Syslog Integration with Barracuda Content Shield
- Captive Portal and Barracuda Content Shield
- Deployment with Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Accounts Page Summary – Added license tracking information.
- Web Filtering Logs – Added new compound search feature.
- Account Settings – Added process exclusions and syslog settings content.
- Reports – Added new multi-overview report.
- Barracuda Content Shield Suite for Endpoints – Added content regarding syslog feature.
- How to Set Threat Policies – Removed content regarding exclusions; moved to Account Settings page.
- Message Actions – Added PhishLine message action.
- DMARC Verification – Added note about footers added to outbound messages will cause a DKIM check failure.
Barracuda Message Archiver
- Barracuda Message Archiver rotate to cloud feature is no longer available. Barracuda will continue to support this feature for current customers. This change affects several articles, most notably:
- Replacing a Failed System – Updated address for Europe.
- Release Notes – Updated with latest information for two new releases.
- Global Settings – Added new feature to automatically deactivate accounts that have not been used for a selected period of time. By default, passwords do not expire for users with MFA. Default password expiration is now 90 days.
- How to Create an Address Book – New users are now automatically set to Active.
- How to Edit an Address Book – Added ability to delete a single email address.
- Overview – Added information for new global login screen.
- Resetting Your Password – By default, passwords do not expire for users with MFA. Default password expiration is now 90 days.
- Understanding Automated Campaigns – Added new manager report types.
- User Management – Added two new fields: Manager Name and Manager Email Address. New users are now automatically set to Active.
- Appliance Replacement, RMA, and Data Migration – Updated address for Europe.
- Required Outbound Connections for Barracuda Appliances – Updated information for support tunnel traffic.