The Barracuda Campus newsletter is updated monthly with a listing of new and updated articles by product. The Highlights section announces new product documentation and other major additions or updates to the Barracuda Campus. Check back each month to see What's New!
Please direct feedback and questions to:
Choose Your Product
- Barracuda Content Shield Early release, with BCS and BCS Plus rebranding, and 30 day trial.
- Barracuda Backup – Version 6.5.01 early release is available
- What's New in Barracuda Backup – Version 6.5.01
- Barracuda Backup Agent for Windows, macOS, and Linux – Updated section on encryption and added sections on security and authentication.
- Replacements and Data Migrations
Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service
- How to Synchronize Folders – Added note on data visibility for different types of users.
Barracuda Cloud Backup
- How to Restore an Exchange Online Data Source – Added a note that performing a restore will not overwrite any current data.
- How to Restore a OneDrive for Business Data Source – Added a note that performing a restore will not overwrite any current data.
- How to Restore a SharePoint Online Data Source – Added a note that performing a restore will not overwrite any current data.
Barracuda Content Shield
- Account Settings – For customizing branding on PDF reports and block pages.
- How to Use the Barracuda Content Shield Agent
- Many pages updated with revised branding of the products to BCS and BCS Plus.
- Reports – Added information about creating PDF or CSV reports and adding a logo.
- How to Download and Install the Barracuda Content Shield Windows Agent – Updated stating that endpoint automatically reboots at uninstall.
- How to Configure DNS Filtering Policies – Clarified order of precedence for exceptions, and how to clone policies across networks.
Barracuda Message Center User Guide – Updated password information.
Email Continuity – Added section about Automatic Deactivation.
- How the Service Works – Added important information about handling emails between two domains to avoid blocked emails.
- How to Configure Office 365 for Inbound and Outbound Mail – Added important information about handling two domains on the same Office 365 tenant, to avoid blocked emails.
- Inbound Rate Control – Updated information about Maximum Messages per Sender IP Address.
Barracuda Message Archiver
What's New in Barracuda Message Archiver – Updated for release 5.2.1.
- Barracuda Message Archiver Usage Report – Updated information about Date Range.
- Keyword Expressions – Added note that proximity searches do not support wildcards.
- Microsoft Exchange Server – 2007 and 2010 Operations – Updated Autodiscover information.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 and Newer Operations – Updated Autodiscover information.
- Before You Begin – Added to bring required steps up to the front of the documentation.
- Release Notes
- Email Whitelisting and Best Practices – Added information about the Office 365 Junk email folder: preventing emails from going to the Junk folder and disabling the Junk folder.
- LDAP/AD Configuration Manager – Added note about using Azure Active Directory.
- Handling an Account Takeover – Updated documentation for updated wizard.
Barracuda Vulnerability Manager
- Allowing Barracuda Vulnerability Manager IP Addresses – Added 22.214.171.124 to the list of IP addresses to allow.
Barracuda Vulnerability Remediation Service
- Allowing Barracuda Vulnerability Remediation Service IP Addresses – Added 126.96.36.199 to the list of IP addresses to allow.
Barracuda Web Security Gateway
Using Custom Categories – Added list of guidelines for entering domain names.
- Troubleshooting – Updated information on using the Aux port with respect to supported models.
- Creating Block and Accept Policies – Noted that Exceptions for MIME types and Domains can only include one type or domain per exception.
- Exception Policies – Noted that Exceptions for MIME types and Domains can only include one type or domain per exception.
- How to Block Skype for Business – Noted that to completely block Skype for Business, one may have to block Microsoft Services.