The Barracuda Campus newsletter is published monthly with a listing of new and updated articles by product. The Highlights section announces new product documentation and other major additions or updates to the Barracuda Campus. Check back each month to see What's New!
Please direct feedback and questions to email@example.com.
Choose Your Product
- PhishLine address books from Office 365 – You can now create an address book from your Office 365 account.
- Barracuda CloudGen Access – Product documentation is now accessible online on Barracuda Campus. Barracuda CloudGen Access is a ZTNA innovator that expands the Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) platform by adding Zero Trust capabilities. With Barracuda CloudGen Access, users can enable Zero Trust access to all apps and data from any device or location.
- Protecting Microsoft SQL – Added steps for NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM permissions settings.
Barracuda Cloud Control
- Added noted that users must have Barracuda Appliance Control All Actions or Account Admin privileges to access Barracuda Cloud Protection Layer.
Barracuda Content Shield
- Support Access for Barracuda Content Shield – Renamed to indicate just allowing support access to an MSP account.
- How to Set Threat Policies – Documents new feature 'Schedule File Scan'.
- Bulk Email Detection – Added note that bulk email messages can be exempted by an IP policy or a sender policy.
- Get Account – Added status response to API call.
- List Accounts – Added status response to API call.
Barracuda Forensics & Incident Response
- Syslog Integration – Included integration points for Related Threats and Post-Delivery Threats.
- User-Reported Emails – Updated section on visualization of Top 5 Reporters.
- Office 365 Connection Manager – New utility for creating address books from your Office 365 account.
- Email Templates – Updated section for new Smart Attachment passwords.
- How to Create an Address Book – Now includes creating an address book from your Office 365 account.
- How to Edit an Address Book – Updated for Office 365 information.
- Installation Instructions - Microsoft Exchange Button – Updated to show support only for Outlook 2013 and later.
- Template Items – Added items for Smart Attachment passwords.
- User Management – Added user group for importing from Office 365: Office 365 Connector - Can Edit All.
Barracuda Web Application Firewall
- Restricting Direct Traffic – Updated image and instructions to show Show IPs link.
Barracuda Firewall Insights
- How to Create Custom Reports – With Firewall Insights version 1.1.0, a new feature 'Custom Reports' has been implemented.
- Release Notes – Firewall Insights version 1.1.0 has been released. Performance and appearance have been improved, several issues have been fixed.
- Understanding Data Retention and Storage Capacity – Added Kafka Log Retention Period.
- Backups – Added option to import a backup from an earlier Firewall Insights version.