The Barracuda Campus newsletter is published monthly with a listing of new and updated articles by product. The Highlights section announces new product documentation and other major additions or updates to the Barracuda Campus. Check back each month to see What's New!
Please direct feedback and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose Your Product
As of March 1, 2022, the legacy Barracuda Total Email Protection, Essentials Security, Compliance, and Complete editions are no longer available for purchase. Only existing customers can renew or add users to these plans. For more information on the latest Email Protection plans, see Barracuda Email Protection. To update your bookmarks, see the following for the latest documentation:Barracuda Essentials for MSPs.
- Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup – Multiple releases in September 2022.
- Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service – Released September 30, 2022. Updates to Exchange Online integration process using EWS.
- Deploy a Barracuda Backup Appliance – Updated with changes to consconf configuration console to configure the network interface.
- Barracuda Backup Appliances End of Sale/End of Life – Added latest 990, 995a, 1090 models for end of life.
- Barracuda Backup Appliance Hardware Specifications – Added latest 1191 model, increased usable storage for models 490 and 1091.
- Barracuda Backup Panel Indicators, Ports, and Connectors – Added latest 1191 model.
Barracuda Email Protection Plans
- Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service Release Notes – Updated for the September 30, 2022 release. Updates to Exchange Online integration process using EWS.
- Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup Release Notes – Updated for September 2022 release.
Email Gateway Defense (formerly Barracuda Email Security)
- Understanding Advanced Threat Protection – Added details for message deferrals.
Incident Response (formerly Barracuda Forensics & Incident Response)
- Send a User List to Barracuda Security Awareness Training – Users identified in Incident Response can then receive training to avoid spam and malware in Barracuda Security Awareness Training.
- Automated Workflows Settings – Added a configuration step to incorporate Microsoft Teams webhooks.
- Automated Workflows – Workflow actions now includes Microsoft Teams notifications.
- Reviewing Incidents – Updated the Review Incidents steps to include the Create Training Group button, which allows a user list to be sent to Barracuda Security Awareness Training.
Security Awareness Training (formerly Barracuda PhishLine)
- Click Thinking Content – Added the September 2022 Click Thinking newsletter, information for the upcoming October 2022 Benchmarking Campaign, and updated the list of available training modules.
- Training Videos – Updated the list of available training modules.
- Email Allow List and Best Practices – Updated the steps allowing IP addresses to reflect changes in Microsoft 365.
Barracuda Email Security Gateway
10.x Release Notes – Notes pertaining to datapath versions 10.1 and 10.1.1.
11.x Release Notes – Notes pertaining to datapath versions 11.0 and 11.0.1.
- Managing the datapath – What happens when a datapath version reaches End of Life (EoL).
- 12.0 Release Notes – Added a list of bug fixes made in version 12.0.
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) – Added a link to the list of the available CDN Points of Presence (POP) server locations.
- Basic Configuration – Updated steps to match changes in the WAF-as-a-Service user interface.