The Barracuda TechLibrary newsletter is updated monthly with a listing of new and updated articles by product. The Highlights section announces new product documentation and other major additions or updates to the Barracuda TechLibrary. Check back each month for the latest and greatest!
- Barracuda Email Security Service version 2.5.4 with Outbound Quarantine capabilities
- Configuring Email Notifications for Backup Alerts and Reports in Local Control
- Barracuda Agent versus File Share Backup
- Barracuda Backup Data Transfer IP Ranges
Site-to-Cloud Deployment – Update port information for configuring corporate firewall
Site-to-Site Deployment – Update port information for configuring corporate firewall
Barracuda Backup Deployment Template – Update port information for configuring corporate firewall
Barracuda Backup Quick Start Guide – Update port information for configuring corporate firewall
How to Restore a Microsoft SQL Database to a Point-in-Time – Updated restoring message content
- Step 3 - How to Configure Backups – New Linux content
- How to Set an Alternate Rate Limit – Added bandwidth recommendations
- Understanding Why Data is not Replicating to an Offsite Barracuda Backup Location – Added bandwidth recommendations
- Rate Limit Page – Added bandwidth recommendations
- How to Set Rate Limits – Added bandwidth recommendations
- Managing the Data Queue – Added bandwidth recommendations
- Configuring Email Notifications for Local Control – Added local control UI for alerts & reports
- Understanding VSS and VDI SQL Database Backup – Update with details on changing backup/backup agent
- Barracuda Cloud Storage Deployment – Added offsite vaulting policy details
- Barracuda Backup Hardware Specifications– Added NIC bonding for models 990/991/995a/995b/1090/1091
Barracuda Email Security Service
- Outbound Quarantine – Reflects new OUTBOUND QUARANTINE page for admins to manage quarantined messages for outbound mail, as well as outbound quarantine notification settings.
- Content Analysis - Outbound Mail – Reflects new outbound quarantine functionality.
- How to Set Up MX Records for Domain Verification – Updated with revised steps to keep mail flowing during the process of migrating to the Barracuda Email Security Service.
- Outbound Filtering Policy– Removed reference to outbound configuration of antivirus settings as those are now configured automatically.
- Release NotesUpdated for release 2.5.4
- Managing DomainsReflects 'Status' page change to 'Dashboard' in web interface
- Step 2 - Configure Outbound Mail ScanningReflects 'Status' page change to 'Dashboard' in web interface
Barracuda Message Archiver
Mirroring Configuration – Clarified behavior
Understanding Cloud Storage – Updated ‘Keep on Barracuda Cloud forever’ behavior, updated for UI change
Configuring an IMAP or POP3 Journal Account for Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and 2010 – Added journaling rule steps
Barracuda Cloud Relay Service Configuration for Office 365 Mail Service – Updated with Hybrid deployment warning and updated steps to reflect Office 365 UI changes
Barracuda PST Collector – Updated deployment content
Option 1 - ADMX with GPO Deployment – Updated deployment content
Option 2 - ADMX with Custom Deployment – Updated deployment content
Option 3 - Command Line with Custom Deployment – Updated deployment content
Barracuda PST Collector Archives – Updated supported versions
Option 1 - ADM with GPO Deployment Versions 3.1-3.6 – Updated supported versions
Option 2 - ADM with Custom Deployment Versions 3.1-3.6 – Updated supported versions
Option 3 - Command Line with Custom Deployment Versions 3.1-3.6 – Updated supported versions
- How to Configure Envelope (SMTP) Journaling for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 and Newer - Premium Journaling – Added details for excluding the Health Monitor Alerts from journaling
Barracuda Mobile Device Manager
Enrollment Options – Added Apple’s MDM framework restrictions
Apple Device Enrollment Program with Barracuda Mobile Device Manager – Added Apple’s MDM framework restrictions
Login Security – Updated with Android and iOS-specific details
Barracuda NG Firewall
Barracuda Network Access Client
Barracuda Security Suite
- Barracuda Security Suite Overview
- Barracuda Security Quick Start Guide
- Getting Started
- Install the Barracuda Security Suite
- Manage the Barracuda Security Suite Virtual Appliances
- SignNow Server Quick Start Guide – Added certificate, key extraction, and Active Directory information
- REST Endpoints API – New code examples
Barracuda Spam Firewall
Barracuda Web Filter
- WCCP Deployment With the Cisco ASASpecific instructions for configuring the Cisco ASA to work with the Barracuda Web Filter in WCCP deployment mode.
- WCCP DeploymentAdded information about configuring the Barracuda Web filter with the Cisco ASA; updated 'Enable Services' section.
- How to Enforce Proxy Settings On a Chromebook Using Google AppsUpdated steps that are specific to Google Apps; added a link to Google documentation.
Barracuda Web Application Firewall
- Attacks Description - Action Policy – Added a few more attacks to the list.
- How to Set Up a Custom Challenge Page for Authentication – Added examples for creating custom challenge page with PHP and ASP.NET scripts.
Appliance Replacement, RMA, and Data Migration – Updated RMA information for BNCMN-115