Uninstall the Barracuda DC Agent
Perform the following steps to update the Barracuda DC Agent software running on a device:
- Stop the Barracuda DC Agent service under Windows services.
- Uninstall the old version of the Barracuda DC Agent software using either the Control Panel or the same executable used to install the old version of the Barracuda DC agent.
Update the Barracuda DC Agent
Perform steps 1 and 2 above, and then the additional steps to update the Barracuda DC Agent software running on a device:
- Navigate to the C:\Program Files folder (or the folder where the Barracuda DC agent was installed) and rename the Barracuda folder to Barracuda.old.
- To Install the new DC agent software (DCAgent.exe), right click and RUN as ADMIN. When going through the steps in the installation wizard, all settings should typically be left at default. The required setting to configure should be:
- A. The Domain information is added for your domain and saved, and
- B. The IP address of the allowed Barracuda Web Security Gateway in the Appliance tab/page of the Barracuda DC Agent.
Ensure that the Barracuda DC Agent service is started under Windows services.