Where do I find my certificates?
After attending a course and passing the corresponding exam, your certification will become available on your My Certificates page.
All certificates can be downloaded as PDF for future reference.
Verification of Certification
To provide a confirmation of someone's valid certification, you can send a verification link to your customers, partners, or employers. To do so, copy the Certification Verification URL of the certificate and send it via email.
To get the URL:
- Locate the certificate on the My Certificates page.
- Click the down arrow next to Download to expand the selection menu.
- Select Certification Verification URL.
By copying the URL and sending it via email, Barracuda Campus confirms the validity of your certificate.
Incomplete Certifications - Goals
On Barracuda Campus, you can set certifications as goals to be attained. Selected certificates will be displayed under My Certificates > Incomplete. G oals can be defined either under My Certificates or on the certificate page itself.
To set a certificate as a goal on the My Certificates page:
- Go to My Certificates.
- Click ADD Certificates.
- Select the required certificate and add it to your goals.
To set a certificate as a goal on a certificate page:
- Go to the certificate page.
- Expand the More column on the right of the page.
- Select Add to my goals.
Can I take my certificates with me when I change companies?
Certification on Barracuda Campus is exclusive to your account. After you have changed companies and email addresses, contact us at email@example.com to have your certificates transferred to your new account. In order to get your certificates transferred after a company change, you need to supply the following information to Barracuda Campus:
- Previous email address, used in the old company
- New email address
- Name and address of the new company