This section contains compliance information for the appliance.
Notice for the USA
Compliance Information Statement (Declaration of Conformity Procedure) DoC FCC Part 15: This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received including interference that may cause undesired operation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user in encouraged to try one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Plug the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that of the receiver.
- Consult the dealer on an experienced radio/ television technician for help.
Notice for Canada
This apparatus complies with the Class B limits for radio interference as specified in the Canadian Department of Communication Radio Interference Regulations.
Notice for Europe (CE Mark)
This product is in conformity with the Council Directive 89/336/EEC, 92/31/EEC (EMC).
AC input voltage 100-240 volts; frequency 50/60 Hz.