What's New in Version 1.1.5-6
Barracuda Terminal Server Agent now also supports Microsoft Windows Server 2019.
Fixed in Version 1.1.5-6
- Querying nested groups from a domain controller now works as expected
- Debug logging has been improved; extended debug logging for LDAP lookup has been implemented
- Incorrect log message stating that users were not logged out has been fixed
What's New in Version 1.1.5
Barracuda Terminal Server Agent now also supports Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
Fixed in Version 1.1.5
- Paths of blocked applications are now logged.
- Fixes do not crash any longer when removing all whitelisted programs.
- Custom path for log files can be set in the registry.
- Several stability improvements.