How do I navigate within the product documentation?
Click Products to open the product selection menu.
Select a product, for example Barracuda CloudGen Firewall, then click the Documentation tab. Click the tab for the applicable version. The product documentation overview page displays, including the top-level navigation.
The table of content automatically appears in the menu on the left as long as you are in the Documentation section.
If you are logged in and visit the Documentation section, the INDEX tab will be displayed in the menu bar on the left. It disappears as soon as you leave the Documentation section.
To move through articles within the same product section, click Previous Article or Next Article at the bottom of the page.
What tools are available in the right navigation menu?
In This Article
The In This Article menu is present only if an article consists of sections. The In This Article menu displays the section headlines of an article, and the content depends on the article itself. Click the headline link to jump to an article section.
This menu is present only if related Barracuda Campus content for the article is provided. Click on the down arrow next to Related Content to expand the menu, and then click on a link to jump to the related article.
When viewing any article, this menu provides access to useful source documentation and databases where you can find additional technical information. Click on the down arrow next to Additional Resources to expand the menu, and then click on a link to jump to the resource.
When viewing any article, the More menu provides the following options:
- Font Size – Click to change the display font size. This setting will apply to all pages of documentation articles.
- Print – Click to print the current page.
- Share Page – Click to share the page via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, or email.
- Download Article – Click to download the currently selected article to your local system as a PDF.
- Download All Articles – Click to download the entire document space to your local system as a PDF.
- Permalink – Click to create a permanent static hyperlink to the currently selected article.
What do the links with arrows represent in an article?
External links display with an external arrow icon:
Click on a link to open the reference in a new tab.
What is the Effort level?
The Effort level, if presented on a page, indicates the complexity level of an article. It can either be low, moderate, or high. The higher the effort level, the longer you may need to implement the instructions.
Where can I find a list of recently updated articles?
If you are logged in, the Product Updates tab displays recently updated articles for products that you have set as interests or favorites and that are also shown when clicking the star icon on top of the navigation. For more information, see Products.
- Go to https://campus.barracuda.com
- Select the Overview tab, then scroll to Documentation.
- Select Product Updates.
If you are not logged in:
- Go to https://campus.barracuda.com
- In the Documentation for your Barracuda Product section, select Recently Updated.
How do I create a PDF of an article or entire product?
Select the desired article, expand the More menu on the left, and then select whether to download the article or the entire space. See What tools are available in the right navigation menu? above for more details.
How do I send feedback?
We appreciate all feedback, positive and negative, on Barracuda Campus. To provide us a feedback, submit your comment on the article. To enter a comment, you must be logged in.
For more information, see General.