The Barracuda Campus newsletter is updated monthly with a listing of new and updated articles by product. The Highlights section announces new product documentation and other major additions or updates to the Barracuda Campus. Check back each month to see What's New!
Please direct feedback and questions to:
Choose Your Product
- Forensics. – Remote Desktop Services support, custom block page message, suite updating mechanism, integration with
- Barracuda Backup release 6.5.02 – Extended Microsoft platform support, improved security, expanded static routes, enhanced bare metal recovery for Microsoft Windows.
- Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service release May 9, 2019 – Support for Office 365 encrypted message journaling, control access per role using IP addresses.
Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service
- What's New in Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service – Describes latest release.
Barracuda Cloud Security Guardian
Barracuda Content Shield
- How to Download and Install the Barracuda Content Shield Suite for Windows – Added info. on upgrading with Windows wizard.
- How to Configure Advanced Filtering Policies – Added references about configuring local users manually or synchronizing with LDAP.
- LDAP Active Directory and Barracuda Content Shield – Clarified some settings.
Barracuda Email Security Gateway
- Rate Control Outbound – Further explained using both IP address and sender email address for rate control exemption of outbound mail.
- IP Analysis Inbound – Clarified what parts of the email message are checked by sender filters.
- Sender Authentication – Clarified what parts of the email message are checked by sender filters.
- How to Cluster the Barracuda Email Security Gateway – removed step to configure Barracuda2 system, as it will be overwritten when it joins to Barracuda1.
How to Configure Office 365 to Scan Only Selected Domains Outbound – Updated some Office 365 menu selections.
- Troubleshooting and Error Messages – Updated section on messages marked as delivered, that were not actually delivered.
- Understanding the Message Log – Described integration with Barracuda Forensics & Incident Response
Barracuda Forensics & Incident Response
Updated most articles to reflect new features and workflows.
- Understanding Forensics & Incident Response
- Creating an Incident
- Using the Barracuda Forensics & Incident Response Wizard – Includes new features: Continuous Remediation and integration with Barracuda Content Shield.
- Geographical Insights
- User-Reported Emails in Barracuda Essentials
- Reviewing Incidents
- Reviewing Insights
- Release Notes – Includes latest updates.
- Barracuda PhishLine API – Added permissions information.
- Troubleshooting the Microsoft Outlook Button – Added more troubleshooting information.
- Understanding the Dashboard – Updated to reflect current user interface.
- Account Takeover Alerts – Added information about sign ins.
- Getting Started – Added information about adding mailboxes to your Office 365 account.
Barracuda Web Security Gateway
- Using the Barracuda Web Security Gateway 810 Bonded Interfaces
- Centralized Linked Management of the Barracuda Web Security Gateway
Exception Policies – Emphasized that rules are applied top-down, and are processed until a match is made.
- Barracuda Networks Sunset Policy – Updated for Barracuda Email Security Gateway version support.