The Barracuda Campus newsletter is updated monthly with a listing of new and updated articles by product. The Highlights section announces new product documentation and other major additions or updates to the Barracuda Campus. Check back each month to see What's New!
Please direct feedback and questions to:
Choose Your Product
- Barracuda Content Shield Release 2.5.0 – With option to manually add local users/groups, and Microsoft Azure/AD integration.
- Barracuda Content Shield 30 Day Evaluation Guide! – Help get customers up and running quickly.
- Barracuda Message Archiver Release 5.2.2.009. Now supports Microsoft Exchange 2019.
- Barracuda Reporting Server version 2.0 released
- Barracuda Web Security Gateway version 14.1 is now GA.
Barracuda Cloud Security Guardian
- Understanding Security and Compliance Policies – HIPAA policies now included.
- Creating Policies for Security and Compliance – HIPAA policies now included.
- Reports – New reports available.
- User Management – Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) is now available.
- Step 2: Adding a Cloud Service Account - Azure – Updated "key" section based on terminology changes in Azure.
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall
Barracuda Content Shield
- Barracuda Content Shield 30 Day Evaluation Guide
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory Support for Single Sign-On
- Managing Users and Authentication
- SSL Exemptions Required for Use With Barracuda Content Shield Suite
- Dashboard for BCS – Added information about on Block Page screen; removed Audit Log link.
- Dashboard for BCS Plus – Added information about on Block Page screen; removed Audit Log link.
- Accounts Page Summary – Updated with slight web interface changes.
Barracuda Email Security Gateway
- Amazon Web Services – No longer lists CPU or memory requirements.
- Syslog Integration – New feature enables you to export your message log data to a syslog server or a security information and events management (SIEM) system.
Step 2 - Deploy Security Edition for Exchange 2013 and Newer – Edited and updated flow.
Barracuda Forensics & Incident Response
- Reviewing Incidents – Incident information now includes whether a user replied to or forwarded a suspicious email.
- Using the Barracuda Forensics & Incident Response Wizard – Added new features: Including emails that Barracuda Sentinel moved to the Junk folder in the search; View threat details, including DMARC, SPF, and DKIM information.
Barracuda Message Archiver
- Creating a Risk Analysis Survey
- Sending Training Invitations
- Using Your Own Domains
- Release Notes
- CampaignResult – Added new parameter, lastSendAttemptError. Removed parameters: messageBody, emailTemplateBodyText, emailTemplateSignatureText, emailTemplateBodyHTML, emailTemplateSignatureHTML
- Click Thinking Content – Updated with new complimentary content about Executive Targeting and Catfishing.
- Working with Results Tables – Added new formats for exporting graphical data.
- How to Export Data – Added new formats for exporting graphical data.
Barracuda Reporting Server
- Release Notes – Updated information for Release 2.0.
- Administration for firmware version 1.0.3 – Added note about avoiding specific port/protocol combinations that cause browser issues.
- Administration for firmware version 2.0 – Added note about avoiding specific port/protocol combinations that cause browser issues.
- Administrative Functions
- Suspicious Sign Ins
Barracuda Vulnerability Manager
- Allowing Barracuda Vulnerability Manager IP Addresses – Added an IP address to the bottom of the list.
Barracuda Vulnerability Remediation Service
- Allowing Barracuda Vulnerability Remediation Service IP Addresses – Added an IP address to the bottom of the list.
Barracuda Web Security Gateway
Advanced Threat Protection Configuration – Added note that if Scan First, Then Deliver option is selected, scan time could be up to 4 hours.
- Policy-Based Routing – Removed limit to version 6.
- Temporary Access for Education – Clarified necessity of enabling HTTPS Filtering and HTTPS block page features, OR enabling SSL Inspection.
- Using Static Routes – Noted that static routes are not needed for proxy deployments.