The Barracuda Campus newsletter is published monthly with a listing of new and updated articles by product. The Highlights section announces new product documentation and other major additions or updates to the Barracuda Campus. Check back each month to see What's New!
Please direct feedback and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose Your Product
- Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup Version 3 is now available for new customers in Barracuda Cloud Control! Cloud-to-Cloud Backup is now visible in the Barracuda Cloud Control (BCC) product switcher as its own service, decoupled from Backup. Cloud-to-Cloud Backup also has its own entitlement in BCC. Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup Version 3 offers:
- New massively scalable cloud native platform
- Cloud-scaled resiliency and scalability
- In cloud faster backup and restore performance
- Simplified user experience with enhanced filtering and search options
- Fast and easy to find and recover data
- From sign up to backup in 5 minutes or less
- Comprehensive Office 365 Backup and Recovery, including improved support for Teams
- Full support of SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange
- Multiple recovery options for all data sources
- New massively scalable cloud native platform
- Barracuda Cloud Control – Released January 18, 2021
- Barracuda CloudGen WAN Firmware Version 8.1.2 is now available.
Barracuda Cloud Control
- Barracuda Cloud Control Release Notes – For the January 18, 2021 release.
- Added Cloud-to-Cloud Backup to the Product Entitlements list.
Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup
- Cloud-to-Cloud Backup Version 3 now available for new customers in Barracuda Cloud Control! See Release Notes for a list of new features and improvements.
Barracuda Cloud Security Guardian
- Step 2: Adding a Cloud Service Account - AWS – New, streamlined process for adding a cloud service account.
- Step 2: Adding a Cloud Service Account - Azure – New, streamlined process for adding a cloud service account.
Barracuda CloudGen WAN
- How to Deploy a CloudGen WAN VTx on KVM
- Personal Access and Site Authentication
- How to Connect Your Azure Active Directory with Barracuda Cloud Control
- How to Create a SAML Endpoint in Microsoft Azure and Basic Personal Access Configuration
- How to Configure Allowed VPN User Groups
- Malware Protection
- SSL Inspection
- How to Create a Barracuda Cloud Control Account for Barracuda CloudGen WAN
- Security Policies
- Getting Started
- How to Create an Additional User for Barracuda CloudGen WAN
- How to Create a Site Configuration in Barracuda CloudGen WAN
- How to Configure a Dynamic WAN
- How to Configure a Static WAN
Barracuda Content Shield
- Malware Prevention With Barracuda Content Shield – Conceptual information on how this feature works.
- How to Set Threat Policies – Added info on excluding processes from scanning; moved Malware Prevention content to Malware Prevention With Barracuda Content Shield.
- How to Configure Advanced Filtering Policies – Added info on configuring rules for existing users/groups.
- Agent Settings – Allow Agent Removal is renamed to Tamper Proof and has a new default setting.
- Exemption Policies – Added that the Exempt Destination Network Servers can also accept a hostname.
- Barracuda Content Shield Suite for Endpoints – Added reason why Malware Prevention is disabled by default.
- Barracuda Content Shield Overview – Added note about Syslog feature.
- Syslog Integration with Barracuda Content Shield – Clarified content about configuring on-site syslog server.
- Added Block on No SPF Records feature.
- Updated Quarantine notification email to include BLOCK LIST option.
- Syslog Integration – Added note about client certificates.
- Added IP ranges for network traffic to the Barracuda Email Security Service for Germany (DE) and United Kingdom (UK).
- Understanding the Message Log
- Report as Incorrectly Delivered and Report as Incorrectly Blocked buttons in the Message Log now redirect to a feedback response form to request for additional details about the message.
- Added a link to Filtering the Message Log.
Barracuda Forensics & Incident Response
- Overview – Updated information for your first login. Bootstrapping of 30 days of information.
- Release Notes – Updated with new information for latest release.
- Click Thinking Content – Added new Click Thinking Newsletter.
- Email Templates – Added new smart attachment type, XSLM, an Excel spreadsheet with macros, that can be password protected.
- Global Settings – Added Global Host Domain for Email Images.
- How to Use the Report Generator – Described new layout, where less frequently used settings are moved under Show Advanced Filters.
- Training Videos – Updated linked list of available training materials.
- Web Activity – Updated with new time zone actual click time information.
Barracuda Total Email Protection (TEP) Bundle
- Overview – Added links to activation instructions for each product in the bundle.
Barracuda Web Application Firewall
- Update the Attack, Virus, Security and GeoIP Definitions – Updated Energize Updates
- Configure the Barracuda Web Application Firewall to Integrate with the OMS Server and Export Logs – Added GovCloud Workspace
- Release Notes Version 10.1.1 Cloud – Release Notes 10.1.1 cloud
- What's New in the Barracuda Web Application Firewall – Updated for What's New 10.1.1 cloud
- Hardware End of Sale/End of Life – Updated End of Sale and End of Life for model 960