Special Edition - December 2021
Barracuda proudly announces the Barracuda Email Protection plans. Along with the new plan introduction, some features have new, more descriptive names and have undergone small changes. Campus documentation is updated accordingly.
This special edition of the What's New newsletter helps you navigate the new plans and their features. This only affects Barracuda's email portfolio and the DNS Filtering portion of BCS. Other products are not listed in this special edition newsletter.
- Barracuda Email Protection Plans – Learn more about the various plans on this overview page.
Updated Email Documentation
- Automatic Remediation (formerly part of Barracuda Forensics & Incident Response)
- DNS Filtering (part of Barracuda Content Shield)
- Impersonation Protection (formerly known as Barracuda Sentinel)
- Incident Response (formerly known as Barracuda Forensics & Incident Response)
- Security Awareness Training (formerly known as Barracuda PhishLine)
These products are part of the new Barracuda Email Protection plans, but the documentation has not changed for this announcement: