The Barracuda Campus newsletter is published monthly with a listing of new and updated articles by product. The Highlights section announces new product documentation and other major additions or updates to the Barracuda Campus. Check back each month to see What's New!
Please direct feedback and questions to email@example.com.
Choose Your Product
- Barracuda Backup – Release 6.6.03. Includes Windows Server 2022, Hyper-V Server 2022, Windows 11 support.
- Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup – Multiple releases in May 2022.
- Barracuda CloudGen Firewall - Firmware 8.3 Update Training has been released.
- Barracuda Backup Training Videos – Updated to include the latest information on compatibility and tools.
- Email Gateway Defense Training Videos – Updated to the latest version of the product.
- Barracuda Backup Release Notes – Release 6.6.03. Includes Windows Server 2022, Hyper-V Server 2022, Windows 11 support.
- Physical Infrastructure – Updated to include Windows Server 2022 and Windows 11 support.
- Virtual Infrastructure – Updated to include Windows Server 2022 and Hyper-V Server 2022 support.
- The training videos for Backup have been updated to include the latest information on compatibility and tools.
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall
- Firmware 8.3 Update Training – Learn about all the new features that have been added in this release and best practices information for updating to firmware 8.3.
Barracuda CloudGen Access
- Mac OS Troubleshooting for the CloudGen Access Application
- Windows Troubleshooting for the CloudGen Access Application
- Troubleshooting the CloudGen Access Connector
- CloudGen Access App for Linux – Updated supported Linux versions.
- Troubleshooting the CloudGen Access Application – Reorganized, separating mac OS and Windows information.
Barracuda Email Protection Plans
Email Gateway Defense (formerly Barracuda Email Security)
- The training videos for Email Gateway Defense have been updated to the latest version of the product.
Security Awareness Training (formerly Barracuda PhishLine)
Barracuda Email Security Gateway
- How to Configure Office 365 for Inbound and Outbound Mail – Added note about using Trusted cert and not default cert if TLS is enabled for inbound connector.
Barracuda Network Access Client
- Release Notes - Barracuda VPN Client for macOS – VPN Client for macOS version 5.3.1 has been released. Includes SAML authentication improvements for Client-to-Site VPN.
- How to Establish a VPN Connection Using Barracuda VPN Client for macOS – Expert log level for debugging of connection problems has been implemented.
Barracuda Web Application Firewall
- GraphQL Security
- Release Notes Version 12.0
- Privileged Account Protection
- Autonomous System Number (ASN)
- Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS)
- Enabling API Discovery for JSON Profiles
- Enabling ATI Dashboard Actions for a User
- Enabling Barracuda Interaction with the Intercom Service
- Upgrade Path for the Barracuda Web Application Firewall
- Barracuda Web Application Firewall Integration with Venafi
- Attacks Description - Action Policy – Added GraphQL Violations and JSON Profile Violations.
- What's New in the Barracuda Web Application Firewall – Added features and enhancements in 12.0.
- Configuring OpenID Connect on the Barracuda Web Application Firewall – Updated with additional configuration parameters for OpenID Connect Authentication.