The Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service allows you to archive mail directly to the Barracuda Cloud. Features include:
Direct-to-cloud archiving via journaling
Microsoft Exchange Integration with Office 365 and on-premises Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016; note that on-site Exchange must have a public-facing interface for historical imports:
- How to Journal to the Cloud Archiving Service from Office 365 Mail Service
- How to Journal to the Cloud Archiving Service from Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and 2010
- Journaling to the Cloud Archiving Service from Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 and Newer - Standard
- Journaling to the Cloud Archiving Service from Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 and Newer - Premium
- How to Configure an Office 365 Exchange Online Service Account and Import Historical Data
- Microsoft Exchange Historical and Recurring Import Operations
G Suite integration:
Archive PST files by uploading them directly to the cloud
Execute Basic and Advanced Searches on all your archived email, PSTs, tags, and non-email items
Set Retention Policies based on saved searches
Audit Log of activity
If you are deploying the Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service with the Barracuda Email Security Service, relaying archived mail through the Barracuda Email Security Service can result in mail being blocked for a variety of reasons including rate limits, spam, scoring, or content. To avoid this, you must archive mail directly to your archiving appliance or service and not through the Barracuda Email Security Service. This can be accomplished by configuring a secondary connector on most hosted services and Microsoft Exchange. For details, see Journaling Deployment Options.
If you need additional direction, contact Barracuda Networks Technical Support.