This article applies to the Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service and Microsoft 365 Exchange Online.
Note: If you have not completed the initial setup and user configuration, see the Getting Started section to activate the service and add users:
- Step 1 - Activate Subscription
- Step 2 - Configure Directory Services
- Step 3 - Launch the Initial Setup Wizard
Use the steps in this article to ensure that a copy of all mail sent from and received by users in Microsoft 365 is sent to the Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service.
To configure journaling via Script:
- Go to the Mail Sources > SMTP Journaling page.
- In the Journaling Setup Scripts > Office 365 Setup Script section, click Download to save the PowerShell script to your local system, or click Show Script to copy the script to your clipboard.
- Open Windows PowerShell, and run the script to configure Microsoft 365 to journal mail to the Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service.
If you are unable to run the journaling script and need to manually configure journaling, see Manually Configure Journaling.
Continue with Step 5 - Create Service Account.