Download and install the Barracuda Stand-Alone Search Utility to a Windows-based system to search your archives without using the Barracuda Outlook Add-In or logging in to the Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service web interface.
Install the Barracuda Stand-Alone Search Utility
Use the following steps to install the Stand-Alone Search Utility:
- Log in to the Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service, and go to the Users > Client Downloads page.
- In the Stand-Alone Search Utility section, click Download Now to the right of the Stand-Alone Search Utility to download the .msi installer.
- Locate and double-click the .msi file to open the Setup Wizard.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install the utility.
Set Up the Barracuda Message Archiver Search Utility
Use the following steps to set up the Stand-Alone Search Utility:
- Launch Barracuda Message Archiver Search.
In the setup dialog, enter your region-specific MAS hostname, for example, mas.barracudanetworks.com
- Enter your Email Address and Password, and then click OK.
You are now ready to search your message archives.