Use the Setup Wizard to complete the basic steps to set up the Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service.
- Log in to Barracuda Cloud Control using your login credentials, click Archiver in the left pane, and click Run setup wizard.
- The Welcome page displays. Click Get Started.
The Directory Services page displays. Use this page to set up LDAP authentication to store and administer Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service user accounts via your organization's LDAP servers.
Click Verify to add your LDAP servers to your Barracuda Cloud Control account.
If you are adding your LDAP servers, the Admin > Options page displays in Barracuda Cloud Control. In the Your Domains section, click Add a Domain to open the setup dialog, and enter your Domain name.
- Click Add Domain; the domain is added to the Domains field. Click Verify.
- In the Verify a Domain dialog, select the manner in which to verify the domain:
- Option 1 – Copy the META tag to your site header, or
- Option 2 – Add the TXT record to your domain host's DNS management settings
- Scroll to the LDAP Settings section, and click Add a BaseDN; the Edit LDAP Settings dialog displays.
- Enter your LDAP details, and select the Connection Security setting: STARTTLS, LDAPS, or None. Click Save to add your LDAP settings.
- Scroll to the LDAP Hosts section, and click Add an LDAP Host. The Add an LDAP Host dialog box displays. Enter the Server Hostname and associated Port number, and click Save to add your LDAP Host settings.
- Scroll to the Administrator Contact section, and click Add Contact Information; the Add Administrative Contacts dialog box displays.
- Enter the administrator name and contact email address to which users can send requests for help with LDAP issues, and click Save. The contact is added to the Administrator Contact section.
- At the top of the page, toggle LDAP Authentication to ON, and click Test LDAP Connection. If the connection is successful, the Successfully connected to LDAP host message displays.
- Click Continue. LDAP Groups are now enabled and Barracuda Cloud Control begins synchronizing with your LDAP environment.
- Scroll to the LDAP Groups section, and click Enable LDAP Groups; the Enable LDAP Groups dialog box displays.
- In the left pane, click Archiver to return to the Setup wizard. Click Next in the Directory Services page.
- The Local Domains page displays. Enter email domains and fully-qualified domain names (FQDNs) to be archived. Messages sent to any recipient in the listed domains are added to the archive. Enter a domain and click Add, or add multiple domains separated with commas, and then click Add. The added domains display in the Domains list.
- Click Next. The System Alerts and Global Retention page displays.
- The Retention page displays. Specify how long you want email archived to the Barracuda Cloud. See Global Retention Policy for more information.
- Click Next. The Apply Changes page displays. Confirm your settings. Once you are satisfied, click Apply Changes and Finish.