By using Groups, you can easily set the same Barracuda Appliance Control permissions for multiple users without having to manage each user individually.
Add a Group
To create a new group:
- Select Appliance Control, then navigate to the BASIC > Group Management page.
- Click Add Group.
- In the Add Group window, type a unique, descriptive name for the group.
- Select a Role for the group. The following Roles are available:
- View Dashboard Only – The users in this group can only view statistics.
- View Reports, Logs, and Dashboard Only – The users in this group may create and view reports, and view logs and statistics.
- All Actions – The users in this group have unrestricted access to all systems connected to this account.
- Account Admin – The members of this group have unrestricted access to all other users as well as all systems connected to this account.
- In the Access field, select one or more devices to which the members of the group have access. Note that access to devices gives users access to those devices. Access given to folders grants access to anything within the folder, including anything added to that file in the future.
- In the Members field, select members to be included in this group.
- Click Add Group. You are returned to the BASIC > Group Management page, where the new group appears in the Groups table and a message confirms the new group's creation.