Barracuda Cloud Control is a service linked to your customer account. Once you log into your account you can link your Barracuda Networks appliances and services to Barracuda Cloud Control.
Go to https://login.barracudanetworks.com/ and enter your login credentials. Click Sign In to log into your account. After you have logged in you can create users in your Barracuda Cloud Control account, and assign various permissions to each user for access to Barracuda Cloud Control.
You can link Barracuda appliances and services to your Barracuda Networks account, including:
- Barracuda Backup
- Barracuda Email Security
- Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service
- Barracuda Web Security
- Barracuda Vulnerability Manager
- Barracuda Mobile Devices
- Barracuda Appliance Control:
- Barracuda Email Security Gateway
- Barracuda Web Security Gateway
- Barracuda Web Application Firewall
- Barracuda Message Archiver
- Barracuda Link Balancer
- Barracuda Load Balancer
- Barracuda NextGen Firewall X-Series
When you log in to your Barracuda Networks account, click the desired service in the left pane, or click Appliance Control to manage your Barracuda devices.
To log out of your Barracuda Cloud Control account, click your user name at the top right of the screen, then select Sign Out.