Before a user can connect Barracuda Networks Products to Barracuda Cloud Control, the account administrator must enable Appliance Control under Product Entitlements on the Account > Users page for the selected user.
You can connect one or more Barracuda Networks products to Barracuda Cloud Control by doing the following:
- Go to https://login.barracudanetworks.com/, enter your login and password details, and click Login.
- Click Appliance Control in the left pane. The Dashboard page displays, including a message indicating that no products have been connected.
- In another browser window, log into the product you want to connect to Barracuda Cloud Control. From the product ADVANCED > Firmware Upgrade page, check to make sure you have the latest firmware installed on the product. If not, download and install it before proceeding.
- From the ADVANCED > Cloud Control page in the product, enter your Barracuda Cloud Control Account Admin username and password, click Yes to connect to Barracuda Cloud Control, and click Save.
Your product can connect with only one Barracuda Cloud Control account at a time.
If you are using Barracuda NextGen Firewall XSeries, use the BASIC > Cloud Control page.
- In the Barracuda Cloud Control web interface, refresh your browser page and you should see, in the tree on the left side of the page, the number immediately to the right of the newly connected Barracuda Networks product type. By default, statistics are presented for that product. Click on the product link to configure it using the web interface for that device.