In this example, the partner needs to link an existing account to their partner account. Use the following steps so that you can manage the customer from your partner account.
Log in to https://login.barracudanetworks.com using your partner credentials.
Click the Home link in the left pane, and click Partner > Customer Accounts.
Click Add Customer at the bottom of the customer list; the Add Customer Account dialog displays.
Enter the customer details exactly how they appear on the client account; if you are unsure, log in to the customer account and click My Profile:
Once you enter the client account details, click Check for Availability.
The Request to Manage button displays. Click to send a request to manage to the customer.
- Log in to the customer account, and click the Admin tab. A red boxed number 1 displays next to Users in the right pane indicating there is a pending request:
- Click the red box, and click Accept:
- The user account is now linked and managed by your partner account. Any users that were configured under the customer account can continue to log in and access services.
Once the account is linked, you can add partner admins to the account. You can add users who are to be automatically added as administrators to every new linked account using the following steps:
- Log in to https://login.barracudanetworks.com using your partner credentials, click Home, and go to Admin > Users.
- Click on the user you want to manage; the user’s details display in the right pane.
- Scroll down to Product Entitlements , and select all of the services. Once saved, the user is automatically added to all newly linked accounts and given full access to all products.
Add Partner Admins
You can now add admins to the account:
- Go to Partner > Customer Accounts. The newly added customer account displays in the list. Click on the customer name to display the partner admins on the account.
- Click Add Administrator . In the Add Administrator dialog, select the partner admins you want to add on the customer account, and select the services they can access on the account:
- The selected admins now display in the Partner admins on Customer Account table: