Use the Barracuda Support link to search for solutions, contact support, manage support cases, access downloads and tools.
Access Barracuda Support Options
To access the Barracuda Support options page:
Log into your account.
- At the top of the screen, click Support. The Support options page displays.
From this view you can:
- Search for solutions in the Barracuda Knowledgebase
- View worldwide Barracuda Technical Support Office contact information
- Create and view open support cases
- Manage product serial numbers
- Open the Barracuda Knowledgebase or the Barracuda Campus dashboard
- Access product-specific tools and downloads
Find a Solution
- Select the desired product from the drop-down menu, then enter your search criteria.
- Click Search. All matching topics display.
- Click on a topic to view it in the right pane:
You can take the following actions when a solution displays:
|Click to view your search results topics.|
|Click to view the most referenced solutions in the currently selected product.|
|Click to view new and updated topics.|
Click Email, enter the recipient email address, and click Send:
Click Print to print the solution to a local printer.
|Click to let Barracuda know whether the solution was helpful.|
|Link to This Page||Copy and paste the link address to link back to the solution.|
Located at the bottom of the solution article.
Get in Touch with Barracuda Support
Click on the Support Office you want to view:
You can create a support case, manage your appliance serial numbers, and view your open and closed cases.
Click the New Case tab or Create support case button to create a new support case. For detailed instructions on creating a support case, refer to How to Open a Support Case from Barracuda Cloud Control.
View Support Cases
Click the View support cases tab or View my support cases button to view all open and closed cases across all your devices. You can specify whether to View Closed Cases, and select to view Show All.
To manage your appliance serial numbers, click the Manage serials tab or Manage Serials button. The Manage Serials table displays a list of all your connected products and associated support cases.
- Search – Use the Search field to search for a specific product by product name or serial number.
- Support Cases – Click the link in the Support Cases column to view support cases for the selected product/serial number.
- Remove – To remove a product from the list, click Remove to the right of the product.
- Manually Add a Device – To manually add a device to the table of serial numbers, enter the serial number, and click Add Device.
Click the Knowledgebase tab or the Solution Knowledgebase button to search the Barracuda Knowledgebase solutions library.
Click the Campus button on the Support > Home page to open the Barracuda Campus in a new tab.
Downloads and Licenses
- Click the Downloads tab or the Access downloads for products button to search for available downloads by product.
- Click the NextGen Firewall F licenses tab to download NextGen Firewall-F licenses by license ID, host ID, bundle, or date.
- Click the NextGen Firewall F downloads tab or the NG Firewall support tools button to search for NextGen Firewall-F available downloads.