These new requirements from Microsoft will impact all Barracuda partners and customers who have configured LDAP in Barracuda Cloud Control with a non-SSL/TLS-encrypted connection.
To modify the LDAP connection security in Barracuda Cloud Control:
- Log into Barracuda Cloud Control.
- Click Home in the left-hand navigation.
- Under the Admin tab, click Directories.
- Click Edit next to the LDAP directory you wish to modify.
- Under the HOST tab, modify the Connection Security setting to either SSL or TLS.
- Click TEST CONNECTION.
- If the connection is successful, click SAVE.
Depending on the setting used, you may need to open port 389 (TLS) or port 636 (SSL) on your firewall or web filtering service to allow communication with Barracuda Cloud Control.