Before You Begin
Get a CloudGen Access Proxy enrollment link by creating a new CloudGen Access Proxy. Since there is still no value for Host parameters, insert a placeholder (e.g.,
Deploy the CloudGen Access Proxy to Azure
Installation requires Resource Group and Vnet + Subnet within the same resource group. Template details are described in Azure Templates.
If you do not have a resource group, you must create one in Azure:
- Go to the Azure portal: https://portal.azure.com.
- Create a new resource group.
- Create a Vnet within the resource group.
- Click Deploy to Azure.
- Select the resource group.
- Paste enrollment link and Vnet name.
- Click Review + create.
After the installation, update the created CloudGen Access Proxy host with the CloudGen Access Proxy IP address obtained in the template output resource:
- Go to Outputs and copy the ipAddress.
- In CloudGen Access, replace the proxy Host address.
- Click Save.