To sync with an Azure AD tenant, you need to authorize Barracuda CloudGen Access to access your data:
- In the app, go to the Settings page and scroll down to User Directories.
- Click + to add the user directory you want to sync.
- Verify authentication to the Azure portal is successful after you click on Authorize: Fill in the required fields and click Add . In the Add external user directory popup, click Authorize .
- Copy the enrollment token from the popup and paste it into the
docker runcommand below in place of 'your enrollment token'.
- Verify that you see all Azure directory users and groups on the Identity > Users, Identity > Groups pages after successful sync.
docker run --name myazuresync -it fydeinc/fyde-connector --enrollment-token='your enrollment token' sync 2023-02-03 18:28:33 - Configuring system with local DB 2023-02-03 18:28:33 - CGA Connector version 1.0.0 2023-02-03 18:28:33 - Initializing with API https://api.mydomain.com/connectors/v1/184 2023-02-03 18:28:34 - Filters have changed, forcing a full sync 2023-02-03 18:28:54 - Successful sync, next run in 900 seconds 2023-02-03 18:44:01 - No changes detected 2023-02-03 18:44:01 - Successful sync, next run in 900 seconds
This is a “foreground” command. If you want to use docker to run it without stopping, you need to run the command and sent it to the background. You can also add a parameter to start the service again after the reboot.
docker run -d --restart always fydeinc/fyde-connector --enrollment-token='https://enterprise.fyde......' --azure-auth-token='eAJ4q2wcbi......'
Azure AD Parameters
|60||int||Timeout to connect to Azure infrastructure|
|string||This auth token is required for syncing with an Azure AD tenant. It is created through this tool. Please follow instructions in our documentation.|
See also General parameters.