- Mac OS Troubleshooting for the CloudGen Access Application
- Windows Troubleshooting for the CloudGen Access Application
- Test Connectivity from the Device to the CloudGen Access Proxy
Loss of Internet Connection after Installing CloudGen Access
- Go to the Settings tab and turn off CloudGen Access by toggling the switch.
- Check your Internet connection once again.
Loss of Internet Connection after Uninstalling CloudGen Access
- Go to the iOS Settings > VPN tab.
- Check for the CloudGen Access profile.
- If the profile is still present, set status to Not Connected by toggling the switch.
Website Not Loading after Installing CloudGen Access
Certain websites might integrate advertising and tracking servers in ways that can break the site's functionality once blocked. For example, sponsored search results on Google will not redirect to the intended site because CloudGen Access blocks the ad tracker. This is a policy that is controlled by the Admin Console DNS Settings.
If you have issues accessing a resource, do the following:
- Go to Settings -> Troubleshooting -> Test internal resource.
- Input the internal resource domain.
- Observe the results.
Submitting Logs to Technical Support
In some cases, Barracuda Networks Support or Development needs to access device logs to debug an issue. In order to send log files to Barracuda Networks Support, do the following:
- Go to Settings -> Troubleshooting -> Report issue.
- Write a description of the problem.
- Click Send.
- Copy report link and send to Barracuda Networks Support.