This training covers troubleshooting the Barracuda Network Access Client on the different operating systems. It also includes the unattended remote client installation, which you will need if you plan to deploy the Barracuda Network Access Client on a large scale. In addition, you will learn to identify and fix the most common installation errors under W10 and macOS.
The training content is valid for Barracuda CloudGen Firewall version 8.2 and version 8.3.
The following topics are covered in this training:
- VPN Client Logging
- Unattended Remote Installation
- VPN Client Installation Fails on W10
- VPN Client Installation Fails on macOS
- Certificate Authority Overview
- Client Certificate Config
- Client Certificate Troubleshooting
- Username and Password Authentication
- Authentication Issue
- Troubleshooting with the Phibs Deamon
- Common Problems