When you first log into the Barracuda NG Firewall, the Dashboard page opens with a summary of the system. To open this page from another section in Barracuda NG Admin, click the Dashboard tab.
The Dashboard page organizes system information into expandable elements. You can move (use drag and drop) and modify each element according to your requirements. Clicking the cog wheel icon on the top right of an element opens the following context menu:
- Update – Refresh the element view and update the information displayed in the element.
- Set Update Interval – Allows setting a time interval for automatic update of the element.
- Update Errors – Display update errors if present.
- Open Settings – Open the element settings.
- Remove element – Remove the element from the page.
Information in the Dashboard tab is arranged into the sub-pages General and Firewall (and VPN, if configured). To access the information for each page, click the corresponding tab in the ribbon bar on top of the page. For more information, see: