The Barracuda NG Admin Control tab provides an overview of all status-relevant, network-relevant, and session-relevant processes and contains the Box section that allows the management of tasks affecting the operating system, such as activating network-relevant configuration changes.
Control Tab Sections
The Control tab ribbon bar provides access to the following options that can be used for process handling and system actualization:
- Server – The Server tab lets you control and monitor virtual servers and services that are configured on your Barracuda NG Firewall.
- Network – The Network tab provides information about your network interfaces and IP addresses. From here you can access network information and routing tables.
- Resources – The Resources tab provides a detailed view of the processes that are active on your Barracuda NG Firewall and shows system memory, disk usage, and hardware details, if applicable.
- Licenses – The Licenses tab shows the current license status and provides options for importing and exporting licenses.
- Box – The Box tab lets you manage key settings for the Barracuda NG Firewall box operation. From here, you can also configure authentication settings, restart the unit, and activate network configuration changes.
- Sessions – The Sessions tab provides an overview of all sessions that are active on the Barracuda NG Firewall. From here, you can also terminate sessions.