On the Users page, you can view information about authenticated users of the Firewall service. For general information about firewall authentication, see Firewall Authentication and Guest Access. To access the Users page, click the Firewall tab, expand the upper ribbon bar, and click the Users icon.
The Users page provides the following information about authenticated users:
- User – The login name of the user.
- Peer – The IP address that was used to establish the connection.
- Origin – The type of connection for authentication:
- VPNT – VPN tunnel
- VPNP – Personal VPN
- VPNG – Group VPN
- HTTP – Via browser
- DCCLIENT – Authentication information received from the DC Agent on the Microsoft Active Directory Server.
- TSAGENT – Authentication information received from the TS Agent on the Microsoft Terminal Server.
- PROXY – The user is authenticated via HTTP proxy service.
- Groups – The authentication group that the user is assigned to.
- Timeout – The length of time until authentication expires.
- VPN Name – The name of the VPN tunnel.
- VPN Group – The group policy that the user is assigned to.
- X509 Details – Lists the following information about X509 certificates:
- X509 Subject – The subject of the X509 certificate.
- X509 Issuer – The issuer of the X509 certificate.
- X509 Policy – The X509 certificate´s policy.
- X509 Alt Name – The alternative name of the certificate.
- Policy Roles – The policy roles.
- Auth Scheme – The authentication scheme.
- Server / Service / Box – The server, service, and box that were used for authentication.
- Port Range Start / End – The port range assigned to the user.