The Barracuda NG Admin WIFI tab provides information on all wireless (Wi-Fi) networks that are configured on the Barracuda NG Firewall and provides detailled information regarding signal strength and current status of the wireless interface. It also shows all currently connected wireless clients connected to the Barracuda NG Firewall and provides detailed filter options for wireless client managment.
Global Wifi Settings
Displays the globally active settings valid for all active access points.
Access Point Specific Settings
Displays the access point specific settings of each configured access point of the Barracuda NG Firewall.
The details for connected wireless clients are displayed as follows:
- Client IP – Displays the currently assigned IP address of wireless clients.
- MAC Address – Displays the MAC address of connected wireless clients.
- SSID – Displays the SSID of the access points wireless clients are connected to.
- Device Name – Dispays the name of the physical WiFi interface clients are connected to.
- Service Path – Displays the name of the virtual server and service clients are connected to.
- Cipher – Displays the cipher.
- WPA Group State – Displays the WPA group state.
- WPA State – Displays the WPA state.