After you configure the SSL VPN service, you can create web resources for it.
Configure a Web Resource
- Open the SSL-VPN page (Config > Full Config > Box > Virtual Servers > your virtual server > Assigned Services > VPN-Service).
- In the left menu, click Web Resources.
- Click Lock.
In the Web Resources table, add an entry for each resource. For each entry, you can specify the following settings:
Setting Description Name The name for the resource. For example,
Visible Name The name that is displayed in the SSL Portal for the resource. For example,
DMZ Web Server
The URL for the resource. For example,
Must Be Healthy If users must check their health state before they are able to use the resource, select this check box. Activate Content Rewrite To enable automatic content rewrite for the resource, select this check box.
- Click OK.
- Click Send Changes and Activate.
You can also create the following types of resources:
- SSH – To create an SSH resource, continue with How to Configure an SSH Resource for SSL VPN.
- Remote Desktop (RDP) – To create a remote desktop resource, continue with How to Configure a Remote Desktop Resource for SSL VPN.