The Dashboard > General page displays a summary of the Barracuda NG Firewall system status. To access the General page, open the Dashboard tab and click the General icon in the ribbon bar.
The elements on the General page provide the following information if the features are configured:
The Appliance element displays information about your system in the following order:
- Serial Number
- System Time
- Firmware Version
- Box Name
If the system is part of a high availability (HA) cluster, the following information is provided:
- HA Secondary – Displays the IP address of the secondary unit.
If the system is managed by a Barracuda NG Control Center, the following information is provided:
- Control Center – Indicates if the Barracuda NG Firewall is centrally managed by a Barracuda NG Control Center and shows the IP address.
- Server/Services – The status of virtual servers and services running on the Barracuda NG Firewall.
- Network – The health status of network connections.
- License – The licensing status of the system.
- Admin Tasks – Indicates if events were generated and actions should be taken by the administrator.
- Resources – Shows the status of system resources.
- VPN – Displays the status of the VPN service, if available.
- License State – Displays the current license state.
- Activation State – Displays the current license activation state.
The Message Board displays a daily message and indicates the current license state. It also displays the Barracuda warranty and software license agreement. To clear the message of the day, click Mark as Read.
This element shows the status (enabled or disabled) of box and server services running on the Barracuda NG Firewall. It also provides the corresponding links to the Server Page, where you can view the status of your virtual servers and services.
Current Overall Throughput
This element provides a live view of the overall traffic handled by the system. Click the link on the top right of the section to change the time display interval.
The Resources element displays the following information about your system resources:
- CPU – Displays the system load.
- Memory Usage – Displays the used and available amount of RAM.
- Disk Space – Displays the used and available disk space.
- System – Displays the used and available disk space of the system partition (root).
- Data – Displays the used and available disk space of the data partition (/phion0).
- ART – Displays the used and available ART disk space.
- Boot – Displays the used and available Boot disk space.
Administrators Logged In
This section displays details about connected administrators.