Create a network object containing an IP address, a reference to another network object and a network.
Create a Network Object
- Go to CONFIGURATION > Configuration Tree > Box > Virtual Servers > your virtual server > Assigned Services > Firewall > Forwarding Rules.
- In the left navigation click on Networks.
- Click Lock.
- Right-click the table and select New. The Edit/Create Network Object window opens.
- Enter a Name for the network object. E.g.,
- In the Include Entries section, click + , enter the IP address/es that should be included in the IP field and then click Insert and Close.
- In the Exclude Entry section, add the IP addresses that should be excluded from the rule.
- Click OK.
- Click Send Changes and Activate.
You can now use the network object in your firewall rules. When creating or editing a firewall rule click on the Object Viewer in the left navigation to see a list of all available network objects.