On the DHCP page, you can view and modify real-time lease and IP range information for the DHCP service when configured. To view this page, click the DHCP tab in the service bar.
The table on the DHCP page displays information about lease ranges, single leases, and lease reservations.
Lease information is displayed in the following columns:
- Name – Displays the start and end IP address of the range. In addition, the lease consumption of the range is specified by the corresponding icon (from low... to high...) as well as the already assigned single leases. You can determine the status of the single leases by the status icon:
- Green square – Indicates that client is up and running (ARPable).
- Yellow square – Indicates that client is relayed (not ARPable).
- Red square – Indicates that no client is listening on this IP address.
- IP-Address – Displays the exact number of leases that are currently in use in this range and the current lease consumption in this range (in percent).
- Start – Displays the time of lease assignment. The time is displayed in the following format: dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss
- End – Displays the time when the client has to renew the lease. The time is displayed in the following format: dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss
- Relay-ID – If available, this column provides the client’s relaying interface.
- Hardware-Address – Displays the client’s MAC address.
- Hardware-Type – Displays the client’s interface type (Ethernet).
On the DHCP page you can also manually delete inactive and relayed leases and leased ranges by clicking Delete Lease or Delete all Leases in Range. To refresh the display, click Refresh.
To filter the entries, click the Filter icon in the top right of the page and specify the filter criteria.