The Barracuda NG Control Center CONTROL tab provides, among other things, real-time information about all Barracuda NG Firewall gateways the Barracuda NG Control Center administers. To access it, click CONTROL in the service bar.
CONTROL Tab Sections
The ribbon bar under the CONTROL tab contains a range of selectible icons for process handling and system actualization:
- Status Map – On the Status Map page, you can control and monitor ranges, clusters, and boxes that are managed by the Barracuda NG Control Center.
- Geo Maps – The Geo Maps page lets you add frequently used Barracuda NG Firewall appliances and tunnels to be displayed in a geographic map interface. From this page you can also access network information and routing tables.
- Configuration/File Updates – The pages displayed unter these tabs provide an update status overview of all available Barracuda NG Firewall gateways, inclucing a detailed view on the processes that are active. From here you can manage the box configuration changes that were made on the Barracuda NG Control Center and send updates to the Barracuda NG Firewall units.
- Sessions – On the Sessions page, you can access information about the sessions of your Barracuda NG Firewall gateways.
- Barracuda Activation – The Barracuda Activation page provides information about the license activation status of managed Barracuda NG Firewall gateways.
- Floating Licenses – The Floating Licenses page lets you manage licenses that are active and available for managed Barracuda NG Firewall gateways.
- Statistics Collection – The Statistics Collection page provides information about collected statistics from your Barracuda NG Firewall gateways.
- Remote Execution – On the Remote Execution page, you can execute non-recurring tasks like removal of unwanted files or termination of processes on your Barracuda NG Firewall boxes.
- Scanner Versions – The Scanner Versions page provides detailed information about the currently active virus scanner engine and virus scanner patterns.
- Firmware Update – On the Firmware Update page, you can execute software updates on administered Barracuda NG Firewall boxes.
- Update Tasks – The Update Tasks page displays the status of update tasks that were created in the software update process