If you want to configure Quality of Service for a virtual interface as in this example, a VPN tunnel, adapt the traffic shaping configuration.
Assign a QoS Profile to a VPN Tunnel
- Create a TINA VPN Tunnel.
- Configure the traffic shaping settings.
- Go to CONFIGURATION > Configuration Tree > Box > Virtual Servers > your virtual server > Assigned Services > VPN-Service > Site to Site.
- Open the TINA Tunnel configuration window.
- Click the TI - Bandwidth Protection tab.
- From the Bandwidth Policy list, select Assign QoS Profile.
- From the Assigned QoS Profile list, select your QoS profile.
- In the Estimated Bandwidth field, enter the maximum rate for outbound traffic in KB/s. If you enter 0, no shaping occurs.
- In the Reverse field, enter the maximum rate of inbound traffic in KB/s. If you enter -1, the same maximum rate is used for outbound and inbound traffic.
- Click OK.
- Click Send Changes and Activate.
- Create the access rules for the VPN tunnel traffic. For more information, see How to Create Access Rules for Site-to-Site VPN Access.