The following article explains all features located under the Barracuda NG Admin FIREWALL tab. The FIREWALL tab provides an overview of all rule-specific configuration details and offers a range of configuration options that are important for the proper functioning of a Barracuda NG Firewall. To access this section, click the FIREWALL tab in the box tabs bar on top of the screen.
FIREWALL Tab Sections
The following pages are accessible by clicking the icons under the FIREWALL tab:
- Monitor – The Monitor page lets you access real-time information about firewall live traffic and provides the Application Control 2.0 Monitor for application statistics.
- Live – On the Live page, you can view real-time information for the traffic that passes through the Barracuda NG Firewall and manage traffic sessions.
- History – The History page displays the firewall history and lets you configure filter settings according to your requirements.
- Threat Scan – The Threat Scan page displays threats that are detected by the IPS engine.
- ATD – The ATD page displays the files that are scanned and blocked by the scan engine and provides scanning options.
- Audit Log – With the Firewall Audit Log service configured, the Audit Log page displays collected Firewall Audit data.
- Shaping – The Shaping page lets you access the traffic shaping configuration and displays real-time traffic shaping information for physical interfaces or VPN transports.
- Users – The Users page provides information about users that are connected on the Barracuda NG Firewall.
- Dynamic – The Dynamic page provides information about dynamic processes within the firewall rule set.
- Host and Forwarding Rules – The Host Rules and Forwarding Rules pages provide read-only access to the Host and Forwarding rule sets of the Barracuda NG Firewall.