For troubleshooting your Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series, you can generate a custom report with selected information about your system. The system report is saved as a tar archive (*.tgz) that can be emailed to Barracuda Networks Technical Support.
In this article:
System Report Details
A system report file can contain information defined in the following parameters:
- Configuration Data – System configuration information.
- System Data – Basic information about the system.
- Service Data – Information about introduced services and their configuration.
- Version Information – The currently installed version of the system.
- Log Files – All log files on the system.
- Core Files – Core files generated by the system.
- Remove Core Files – Remove core files generated by the system.
- Statistic Files – All statistic files on the system.
- Access Cache – A snapshot of the Access Cache‘s current state.
- Operating System Data – Information about the OS configuration.
- Events – All events on the system.
- Configuration Archive (par) – The system PAR file.
- Kernel Dump Files – Kernel dump files generated by the system.
- Remove Kernel Dump Files – Remove kernel dump files generated by the system.
Generate a System Report
- Go to CONTROL > Box.
- In the left navigation pane, expand Operating System and click Generate System Report.
- In the System-Report window, select the data that you want to include in the report and click OK.
- In the Save As window, select where you want to save the system report tar archive (*.tgz) file. A Progress window opens after you make your selections.
You can now email the system report file to Barracuda Networks Technical Support.