Create a network object containing an IP address, a reference to another network object and a network.
Create a Network Object
- Go to CONFIGURATION > Configuration Tree > Box > Virtual Servers > your virtual server > Assigned Services > Firewall > Forwarding Rules.
- In the left menu, click on Networks.
- Click Lock.
- Right-click the table and select New. The Edit/Create Network Object window opens.
- Enter a Name for the network object. E.g.,
- In the Include Entries section, click + , enter the IP address/es that should be included in the IP field and then click Insert and Close.
- In the Exclude Entry section, add the IP addresses that should be excluded from the rule.
- Click OK.
- Click Send Changes and Activate.
You can now use the network object in your access rules. When creating or editing an access rule click on the Object Viewer in the left menu to see a list of all available network objects.