After you configure the SSL VPN service, you can create remote desktop or RDP resources for it.
Configure a Remote Desktop Resource
- Go to CONFIGURATION > Configuration Tree > Box > Virtual Servers > your virtual server > Assigned Services > VPN-Service > SSL-VPN.
- In the left menu, select Applications / Tunnels.
- Click Lock.
In the Applications table, add an entry for each resource. For each entry, you can specify the following settings:
Setting Description Name The name for the resource. For example,
Visible Name The name that is displayed in the SSL Portal for the resource. Application Server IP The IP address. For example,
- Click OK.
- Click Send Changes and Activate.
You can also create the following types of resources:
- SSH – To create an SSH resource, continue with How to Configure an SSH Resource for SSL VPN
- Web – To create a web resource, continue with How to Configure a Generic Web Forward, How to Configure a SharePoint Web Forward, or How to Configure an Outlook Web Access Web Forward.