Some services on the F-Series Firewall can be configured to send email notifications. The configured email address is used for both the sender (to) and the source (from) in the notification emails.
Services using system email notifications
Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
Configure Email Notification
- Go to CONFIGURATION > Configuration Tree > Box > Administrative Settings.
- Click Lock.
- In the left menu, select Email Notifications.
- In the Email Address section, enter the address where all email notifications should be sent to.
- In the SMTP Server field, enter the hostname or IP address of the SMTP server that should be used when sending email notifications.
- Click Send Changes and Activate.
All services that are configured to send notifications will now send emails to the specified address if required.