The Statistics Collection page provides information about collected statistics. On this page you can access collected statistics and initiate the collection process for selected sessions. To access the Statistics Collection page on the Barracuda NextGen Control Center, open the CONTROL tab and click the Statistics Collection icon in the ribbon bar.
The Statistics Collection window lists the sessions of all Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series firewalls that are managed by the NextGen Control Center. Double-clicking an entry opens a detail window summarizing all available information regarding the statistics collection of the specific NextGen Firewall F-Series unit.
The listing is divided into the following columns:
- Box – This is the name of the Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series.
- Cluster – This is the name of the cluster the box resides in.
- Range ID – This is the name of the range that cluster and box belong to.
- Box Icon – This column shows the status of statistics collection based on the reason that has provoked this status. The following icons depict the following states:
- Green Square – Statistics collection works flawlessly.
- Yellow Exclamation Mark – Statistics collection has been aborted.
- Red Square – Statistics collection has been disabled.
- IP – This is the IP address of the Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series.
- State – Shows whether the statistics transfer configuration is based on range settings (range) or cluster settings (cluster). If no statistics transfer configuration is defined, disabled is shown.
- Sync – Displays the status of the box synchronization:
- clean – The synchronization procedure has been executed correctly.
- dirty – The synchronization procedure has failed or is still in progress.
- unknown – The synchronization status cannot be determined.
- Task – Shows the process currently running (for example, unknown or idle).
- Last Success – This column provides information about date and time of the last successful synchronization (the syntax used is yyyy mm dd hh:mm:ss).
- Last Try – This column provides information about date and time of the last synchronization try (syntax used is yyyy mm dd hh:mm:ss).
- Reason – This column displays the status and/or error messages.
The filter section is accessible by clicking the filter icon on the top right of the page. Here you can filter the list entries by box, cluster, range ID, or by other information. The filter is applied as soon as you click the list. To remove filter settings, click the Reset (red cross) icon.
Right-clicking on a session opens the context menu, which provides the following options:
- Refresh – Refreshes the display window.
- Get Statistic – Triggers the collection process for the selected session.
- Recover – Use this option for recovery.
- Arrange by Icons – Lets you select the information details to be displayed on the page.
- Tools – Opens a selection which lets you export the list.