The Sessions page lists open supervising sessions on administered Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series boxes. To access the Barracuda NextGen Control Center Sessions page, open the CONTROL tab and click the Sessions icon in the ribbon bar.
The data displayed on the Sessions page is similar to the information shown on each Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series (see: Sessions Page).
On the Sessions page, the listing is divided into the following columns:
- Box – The name of the Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series.
- Cluster – The name of the cluster the box resides in.
- Range ID – The name of the range that cluster and box belong to.
- Service – The following icons describe the service responsible for the session:
- Firewall – Firewall control session (Service firewall_).
- User Login – Login session.
- Blue Firewall Locked – VPN session (Service VPN-Service_*vpn).
- Clock – Log viewer session (Service box_logd).
- Stats Green Tick – Statistics viewer session (Service box_qstatd).
- Red Circle Square – Box control session (Service box_control).
- Clog Wheel – Barracuda NextGen Admin session (Service phiona).
- Clog Wheel – Indicates a sync operation.
- IP – The IP address of the Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series.
- Info – The optional box description as inserted into the Description field of the Box Config file.
- Service Name – The name of the service that has been accessed.
- Peer – The IP address from where the session was started.
- Admin – The name of the administrative account that has logged in.
- Start – The period that has passed since the session started.
- PID – The internal, unique process ID.
Double-clicking an entry opens a detail window summarizing all available information regarding the specific session.
The filter section is accessible by clicking the filter icon on the top right of the page.
Here you can filter the list entries by license, box, cluster, range ID, or by other information. The filter is applied as soon as you click the list. To remove filter settings, click the Reset (red cross) icon.
Right-clicking on a session opens the context menu, which provides the following options:
- Refresh – Refreshes the session display.
- Kill Session – Clicking this button terminates the selected session.
- Arrange by Icons – Lets you select the information details to be displayed on the page.
- Tools – Opens a selection that lets you export the list.