The Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series SSL VPN offers preconfigured web app templates for Outlook Web Access 2003 to 2013. By default the session username and password is used to authenticate on the Outlook Web Access portal. If the user must use a different password or user to sign in, create user attributes to replace the session attributes.
Configure an Outlook Web Access web app (OWA)
- Go to CONFIGURATION > Configuration Tree > Box > Virtual Servers > your virtual server > Assigned Services > VPN-Service > SSL-VPN.
- In the left menu, select Web Apps.
- Click Lock.
- In the Proxied Web Apps section, click + to add a web app to the list.
Enter a Name for the web app and click OK. The Proxied Web Apps window opens.
Select OWA template matching your Exchange server from the Web Resource Template dropdown.
Enter the hostname of your Microsoft Exchange server and click OK.
- (OWA 2003 only) Enter the Single Sign On (SSO) domain for your Exchange server and click OK.
- Enter the Visible Name. This is the name used in the desktop and mobile portal for this web app.
- (optional) Check Must be Healthy if the user has to pass a health check before launching the web app. This setting requires a configured NAC client on a Windows device and policy server. For more information, see Access Control Service.
(optional) To restrict access to the web app by user group, replace the * entry in the Allowed User Groups list. Click + to add new user group.
- (optional) Click Ex/Import to upload a custom icon.
- (optional) To use user attributes to sign in, replace the session attributes in the
passwordentries with user attributes. For more information on how to create user attributes, see How to Use and Create Attributes.
- Click OK.
- Click Send Changes and Activate.