On the Licenses page you can view the license status of your Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series. To access the Licenses page, open the CONTROL tab and click the Licenses icon in the ribbon bar.
In the Active Licenses table, all active licenses are listed. In the table, information about each module is organized in the following columns:
- Name/Module – Displays the module name.
- License – Displays the license number.
- Expires – The license expiration date and time.
- Host ID – The hardware ID the license is attached to.
- Status – The status of the license.
To open the license configuration, double-click it. For more information, see Licensing.
The License Values section displays details for your license, such as your product model, appliance type, serial number, and number of licensed tunnels.
In the Version Status table, you can view the version, build date, and status of the installed Barracuda Networks software modules. To view more detailed information about an entry, double-click it. In the table, information about each module is organized in the following columns:
- Module – Displays the module name.
- Type – Displays the type of module.
- Version – Displays the version of the module.
- Status – Displays the status of the module. Some of the statuses that you may see include:
- Latest Kernel – The latest NGFW OS compiled kernel.
- Clean Release – Release Version number/binary match.
- Dirty Release – Release Version number/binary mismatch.
- No License Found – No license found for this module.
- Not Used – This module is not used.
- Comment – Any additional comments.
The Host IDs section lists the hardware IDs that the node-locked licenses can be attached to.