The DASHBOARD > VPN page summarizes information about the VPN traffic and displays details about VPN-related services. To access the VPN page, click the DASHBOARD tab and select the VPN icon in the ribbon bar. The following elements are available on the VPN page providing the features are configured on the firewall:
This element displays the status (enabled or disabled) of services that affect VPN traffic. Click the arrow icon next to a feature to access the configuration.
The VPN Services element provides the following information:
- Dynamic Path Selection – Indicates if at least one VPN tunnel uses Traffic Intelligence (TI). For more information, see Traffic Intelligence.
- WAN Optimization – Shows if WAN optimization is enabled for the VPN service. For more information, see WAN Optimization.
- SSL VPN – Shows if SSL VPN is running. For more information, see SSL VPN.
- PPTP Support – Shows if PPTP is running. For more information, see How to Configure a Client-to-Site PPTP VPN.
- L2TP Support – Shows if L2TP is running. For more information, see How to Configure a Client-to-Site L2TP/IPsec VPN.
- Dynamic VPN Routing – Shows if BGP or OSPF over a TINA or IPsec VPN tunnel is configured.
- Total Number of Routes – Shows the number of dynamic and static network routes on the system.
- Single Routing Table – Shows if the VPN routes are added to the main routing table, or if separate routing tables are used.
These elements display the status and details of all configured VPN site-to-site tunnels on the firewall.
The Site to Site Tunnels element provides the following information:
- Active – Displays the percentage value of active site-to-site tunnels that are up and running.
- Down – Displays the percentage value of site-to-site tunnels that are currently down.
- Disabled – Displays the percentage value of site-to-site tunnels that have been disabled.
- TINA Tunnels – Displays the percentage value of tunnels that were established using the TINA protocol.
- IPsec Tunnels – Displays the percentage value of site-to-site tunnels that were established using the IPsec protocol.
The Client to Site Tunnels element displays the status and details of all client-to-site and SSL VPN users currently active.
This element displays traffic information showing the aggregated VPN throughput.
- Site-to-site – Shows the overall throughput generated from site-to-site tunnels.
- Client-to-site – Shows the overall throughput generated from client-to-site tunnels.
- WAN compression – Displays the WAN Optimization compression rate of the VPN traffic if configured.
Top 5 VPN user
This element shows the top 5 client-to-site VPN users.
This element shows information on how many site-to-site VPN tunnels and their respective transports are available. TINA tunnel can have multiple transports, IPsec tunnels are limited to one transport per tunnel. You can display the tunnel availability for today, yesterday or the last week.