If required, you can reset the configuration on your Secure Connector to the fallback configuration via either the hardware reset button or the Secure Connector web interface. The fallback configuration is set in the Control Center. If no fallback configuration is set, or if the the configuration is determined to be invalid the factory default configuration is used. The configuration is activated immediately.
Before you begin
Set a fallback configuration for the FSC. For more information, see How to set a Fallback Configuration.
Reset configuration via hardware button
- Power on your Secure Connector and wait for Secure Connector to boot.
- Press the RST button for 10 seconds.
- The configuration is now reset and activated.
Reset via web interface
- Log in to the web interface.
- Go to CONFIGURATION > Administration.
- Click Retrieve Lock.
- Click Config Reset.